Terms & Conditions
Booking & Cancellation
1. All bookings will be confirmed by J S Leisure.
2. The balance is payable in cash on the day of the event, prior to setup. Or by Bacs 2 days before.
3. On delivery of the requested items, you will be required to sign a Delivery & Set-Up Acceptance form to confirm receipt and we will proof of I.D (passport or driving licence).
4. In the event of your cancellation, you will inform us as soon as possible before the date of the hire (cancellation free will apply.)
6. Any changes to the booking must be received in writing and agreed by J S Leisure 3 days prior to the event.
7. All prices are subject to change at any time (excluding confirmed bookings).
8. If J S Leisure cancels the booking (excludes reasons beyond our control), the event will be rescheduled, if still applicable or a full refund of any monies.
Delivery & Setup Soft Play
1. It is the hirer’s responsibility to check the site measurements for the required package, and also to ensure that there will be adequate space surrounding the play equipment. If sufficient space is not available at the venue site for the package ordered, we reserve the right to remove certain items, at our discretion, for health & safety reasons, however, you will still be charged for them.
2. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure easy access to the venue for the unloading and loading of the equipment. Any restrictions (e.g. lack of parking, stairs) must be reported to J S Leisure prior to the event. Failure to do so, may result in an additional fee being payable by the hirer.
3. We will endeavour to arrive and setup on time, but J S Leisure will not be held responsible for delays incurred due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. traffic delays, bad weather).
5. J S Leisure will setup the equipment taking into account full safety of the children, and therefore the equipment must not be moved. We will not accept any responsibility for accidents, injury or damage during the period of hire.
Health & Safety Soft Play
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the soft play equipment to ensure that all possible steps to avoid injury or damage. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. The soft play has an age limit of 5 years old. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the soft play equipment.
2. Please ensure that the soft play equipment is kept in a clean condition. No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the soft play. This will avoid choking and mess (please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition, the hirer will incur a cleaning charge).
3. All shoes, glasses, jewellery and badges MUST be removed before using the soft play. Parents/Guardians who enter the soft play area or walk over the padded floor tiles whilst supervising MUST remove their shoes. Socks should be worn whilst using the soft play equipment.
4. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the soft play.
5. No smoking or barbecues near the soft play.
6. A responsible adult (over the age of 18 years old) must supervise the soft play at all times.
7. J S Leisure do not supervise the event. J S Leisure accepts no liability for any accidents or injuries that may occur whilst the equipment is on hire.
8. Always ensure that the soft play is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
9. Children must not push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to cause injury.
10. No pets or sharp instruments to be allowed near the soft play.
11. Please ensure that an area of 3feet (1 metre) around the soft play is completely clear.
1.Equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was delivered in.
2.If equipment is returned in a dirty/ different condition than what J S Leisure delivered at the time of collection, then a fee of £50 will be requested and must be paid within 7 days of the event ending.
3.Any damage to Soft play equipment will be charged at an appropriate amount, i.e. cost of repair or replacement.
4.Lost or stolen items will be charged at an appropriate amount, i.e. cost of replacement.
5.Please note the Ball Pool should only be dismantled by ourselves and balls must be kept inside for us to put away at the end of event.
6. Any damage to the equipment must be reported to J S Leisure as soon as possible and may result in an additional fee.
7. If the hirer is not satisfied with the setup of the equipment, they must state at the time of setup before signing the Delivery & Setup Acceptance form.
8. J S Leisure are a registered company and are covered by Public Liability Insurance. A copy of this is available on request.
Please note that all persons using this soft play equipment do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. The guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment. Signature of Hirer
Terms and Conditions for hire Inflatable’s
The company accept no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is under hire to you. Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the equipment onto a clean flat lawn. Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space or the lawn is unsuitable (eg. Sloping or unclean) we can refuse the hiring and full payment must still be made. J.S.Leisure reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time (example: Serious inclement weather (see cancellations below).
“Unit” for the purpose of this document is any bouncy castle, inflatable or other piece of equipment hired out to the above named person.
1. The Bouncy Castles (Units) are strictly for children under 11 years (unless an adult bouncer is hired). Any child taller that the inside wall is not permitted to use it. Under no circumstances should Adults enter onto the castle as this may cause damage to the unit. Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named in this agreement.
2. The delivery driver must be paid either the full amount or balance upon delivery of the unit(s).
3. You (“The Hirer”) are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out Public Liability Insurance covering the use of the Bouncy Castle /Units whilst on hire to you.
3a. Equipment that is requested to be kept overnight involves the responsibility of you (‘’The Hirer’’) to ensure that the equipment is kept secure from theft and damage. If the equipment is stolen whilst on hire, the full replacement value will be charged.
You (“The Hirer”) must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the castle/unit is in use. The castle should not be left unattended.
Children must remove their shoes before using the unit(s) and children must also be prevented from climbing up the walls/barriers of the unit. Pets, food, drink, glasses, belts and any other sharp items are forbidden on all units.
The Hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the unit and will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return.
4. Equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge of £50.00. Children who have been face painted are not permitted to use the castle due to the makeup staining (party poppers, silly string and any other damaging products are not permitted also} the unit(s).
5. All units are checked on delivery
6. Only our delivery driver is authorised to collect the unit(s) and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than the driver. All our staff will be wearing company uniform. If in any doubt please call us.
7. Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables and the electric blower (the blower is not to be covered with anything).
8. Do not allow users to remain on the unit during inflation/deflation.
9. In the event of heavy rain/high wind over 24mph please turn off the unit at the mains.
10. If the unit is not being used for part of the day please switch off the blower at the mains, this will save on your electricity bill.
11. The safe number of children on units that we hire out is__5______ max. Please ensure that the inflatable(s) are not overcrowded. Also try to prevent older and much younger children using the units at the same time.
12. Cancellations! Once J.S.Leisure has taken a booking for the hire of a unit.
Seriously bad weather (this does not include light showers on the day – all our units have rain covers). Otherwise we will require the full amount/balance upon delivery. We can refuse the hiring upon delivery, if we do not have appropriate access or the venue is not suitable for the unit to be placed upon. We will still require the full payment in these circumstances – please bear in mind.
13. DELIVERY AND COLLECTION - We will arrange delivery and collection times with you at the time of booking. If hiring a venue we will operate around the hours that the venue has been booked for but please check time first.
Other General Terms and Conditions
We CAN NOT set up on public land being used for private events.(this does not apply to village halls, however, they must be aware that your are having our equipment.
CANCELLATION POLICY/REFUND POLICY
The booking fee(25%) is non-refundable unless J S Leisure cancels the booking.
We will NOT issue a refund for lack of space, wrong surface type or land that is not owned by you as these are confirmed before booking and down to the client to check and confirm.
Cancellation by Client
Any cancellation is subject to the following cancellation charge
- More than 8 weeks prior to the event date, you will lose your booking fee(25%).
- Within 6 weeks prior to the event date, 100% of the total booking must be paid.
- Within 4 weeks prior to the event date, 100% of the total booking must be paid.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the above terms and conditions and agree to hire equipment from J.S.Leisure subject to those terms and conditions.